Imagine working in a community where you make a difference every day
- Yearning to practice excellent nursing care in the city?
- Looking for a variety in your clinical work?
- Want to belong to a team that always looks to improve?
Then this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Our team at GS Health has a position available for someone who loves to get to know their patients, perform best practice nursing care, and collaborate with the team to really improve the health outcomes of our community.
If you want to work in a place that puts your safety as our first priority then this is the place for you.
We are offering part time or full time roles for 1-2 nurses to come on board and really be part of our team.
- The skill and the will to do a great job
- Previous experience in general practice nursing
- Current registration with AHPRA (RN)
- Training in CPR, undertaken within the past 12 months
- A high level of computer literacy
- The right to legally work in Australia
- Working with children check
- National police check
- Previous experience in practice accreditation with GPA or AGPAL
- Previous experience in the use of patient auditing tools (e.g. Polar, PENCAT, Doctors Control Panel)
- An understanding of the Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Authorised Nurse Immuniser status
- Cannulation and venepuncture skills
- Knowledge in sterilisation
- Experience in vaccine and cold chain management
GS Health has been serving the community since January 2016, and built to provide the best care we can to our community. Our team is caring and compassionate with a patient-centric approach. We care very much about what we do, from the first hello, to the way our systems are designed to ensure safe, effective, modern, secure and confidential practices.
We believe practising slow medicine is key to providing excellent patient care. We’re always striving to be better and are always open to feedback from both patients and staff which means we review our systems regularly and are always open to change.
There are 6 GP’s with a mix of full time and part time. Our admin team is 8 people strong, and extremely proficient at their jobs. We have the capacity for both a full time and a part time nurse, and the flexibility to offer 2 part time positions. Learn more about us by exploring this page
GS Health Core Values
- People first
GS Health values people. Medicine is a people business, delivered by people, for people, and as such people take priority. Teamwork, patient care, self-care all help us do the best work we can. Bullying, rudeness, and threatening behaviour are never welcome.
- We welcome diversity
Diversity makes us strong, and at GS Health we welcome it. Our small team represents diversity as it is represented in the community we live in. But diversity includes different ways of thinking and doing things and we welcome it all as long as it helps us achieve our mission.
- We care
At the end of the day, all of us working here should care about what we do. Our day to day tasks can make a big difference in patients’ health. Mailing out letters, faxing referrals, calling about results, all of these should be done with care, because we care.
If you think we are the right fit for you please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience, and we’ll be in touch!
APPLY VIA SEEK