We’ve finally received another order of flu vaccines.
If you aren’t eligible for a government funded flu vaccine, we can offer you a private quadrivalent influenza immunisation. It’s likely this will be the last batch made available to us in 2020, as there were a lot more flu shots given this year amongst everything else that has been happening.
To get your flu shot:
- Call 02 9699 8111 to talk with our reception team
- Confirm your flu clinic time slot – there will be several each day
- Arrive just before your time, and take a seat on one of the 5 seats to the right
- Call our reception on 02 9699 8111 again to let them know you’re here
- The nurse and or doctor will prepare your vaccine, come out and ensure you’re ok to receive it, and administer it to your non dominant arm
- We ask you wait 15 minutes after your vaccine to ensure you are well and haven’t had any immediate reactions
- You’re off on your way, with increased immunity to influenza for 2020